Ensidia
Vote for us on Runelocus!!
Ensidia
Vote for us on Runelocus!!
Ensidia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Under Construction

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PLZ post pics and links on the forum

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
pureforlife
pureforlife

PLZ post pics and links on the forum Empty
PostSubject: PLZ post pics and links on the forum   PLZ post pics and links on the forum EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 1:00 am

PICS ON THE FORUM!
Hey its me again pureforlife im wondering if you can put links and pics on forum about server.it would be great i can make 3d junk 3d banners 3d stuff so if you wont me to you can go on game im very active on everyday for the mostpart hopefully!.So if you want to make pics on forum because i was worried we didnt have none because it would be great because it would help the server more
TO.OWNERS
from.pureforlife Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Aero
Aero

PostSubject: Re: PLZ post pics and links on the forum   PLZ post pics and links on the forum EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 7:16 pm

pureforlife wrote:
PICS ON THE FORUM!
Hey its me again pureforlife im wondering if you can put links and pics on forum about server.it would be great i can make 3d junk 3d banners 3d stuff so if you wont me to you can go on game im very active on everyday for the mostpart hopefully!.So if you want to make pics on forum because i was worried we didnt have none because it would be great because it would help the server more
TO.OWNERS
from.pureforlife Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Smile Smile Smile

not to sound like a idiot (cuz i am) but how do i get to the screen shots i take?
Back to top Go down
kenste

PostSubject: Re: PLZ post pics and links on the forum   PLZ post pics and links on the forum EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 1:10 am

explained u on chatbox Smile
Back to top Go down
Aero
Aero

PostSubject: Re: PLZ post pics and links on the forum   PLZ post pics and links on the forum EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 10:20 pm

kenste wrote:
explained u on chatbox Smile
yeah ty for that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PLZ post pics and links on the forum   PLZ post pics and links on the forum Empty

Back to top Go down

PLZ post pics and links on the forum
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ensidia :: Suggestions-
Jump to: